DESENSITIZED

DESENSITIZED - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : DESENSITIZED

lihat juga


DESENSITIZED

 by GREEN DAY

(Intro)
G C G (x6)

(Verse)
G C G
Clenching my teeth tight
G C G
My head is like a sponge
G C G
Give it to me free

(Pre-Chorus)
E
I wanna get ripped off
G
And drown in the airwaves
E
Another fatal wreck
G
On the Information highway

(Chorus)
Am F
So go ahead and kill yourselves
Am F
It all amuses me
C G
For I'll be damned to spend
F
My life in hell
G C G
Another wise ingrate


Bring me blood and pain
of a stranger's fate
Give it all away

I'm desensitized
I wanna watch the bomb
Blow the masses high

(Pre-Chorus)
(Chorus)

Bring me blood and pain
of a stranger's fate
Give it all away

(Pre-Chorus)
(Chorus)

G C G (x4)


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul DESENSITIZED,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: DESENSITIZED
,DESENSITIZED xxx .

0 Response to "DESENSITIZED"

Post a Comment