Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Do Da Da
Do Da Da
by: Green Day
Intro:
G# Eb G# Eb G# Eb C# Eb
G# Eb
Everytime I'm Falling Down
C# G# Eb
You take the repercussions
G# Eb
Headaches and anxieties
C# G# Eb
Advancing my Frustrations
Chorus:
-------
F C#
Rush Into My depression
F G# Eb
Sacrifice Everything
F C#
Waste with me into nothing
F G# Eb
Well now you're stuck with me
G# Eb
Stuck with me
C# Eb
Stuck with me
G# Eb
Hand up your soul to my wrist
C# G# Eb
And I'll vow my trust to you
G# Eb
Moving here I always thought
C# G# Eb
I realized you've imagined
Chorus:
-------
F C#
Rush Into My depression
F G# Eb
Sacrifice Everything
F C#
Waste with me into nothing
F G# Eb
Well now you're stuck with me
G# Eb
Stuck with me
C# Eb
Stuck with me
G# Eb C# G# Eb x2 (same as Verse)
Chorus:
-------
F C#
Rush Into My depression
F G# Eb
Sacrifice Everything
F C#
Waste with me into nothing
F G# Eb
Well now you're stuck with me
G# Eb
Stuck with me
C# Eb
Stuck with me
G#
Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Do Da Da,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.
0 Response to "Do Da Da"
Post a Comment