I Fought The Law

I Fought The Law - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : I Fought The Law

lihat juga


I Fought The Law

by: green day

F Bb F
Breakin' rocks in the hot sun
F Bb F
I fought the law and the law won
F C F
I fought the law and the law won
F Bb F
I needed money 'cause i had none
F Bb F
I fought the law and the law won
F
I fought the law and the... C Bb A F
Bb
I miss my baby and i feel so sad
F
I guess my race is run
Bb
She's the best girl that I ever had
F Bb F
I fought the law and the law won
F C Bb A F
I fought the law and the...


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul I Fought The Law,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: I Fought The Law
,I Fought The Law xxx .

0 Response to "I Fought The Law"

Post a Comment