Minority

Minority - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Minority

lihat juga


Minority

by: green day

C F G F
* I want to be the minority

C F G F
I don't need your authority

C F G F
Down with the moral majority

C F G F
'Cause I want to be the minority



C G F G
I pledge allegiance to the underworld

C G F G
One nation under dog there of which I stand alone

C G F G
A face in the crowd unsung, against the mold

C G F C
Without a doubt, singled out, the only way I know



C F G F
* I want to be the minority

C F G F
I don't need your authority

C F G F
Down with the moral majority

C F G F
'Cause I want to be the minority



Am E F C
Stepped out of the line

Am E F G
Like a sheep runs from the herd

Am E F C
Marching out of time

Am F G
To my own beat now The only way I know




C G F G
** One light, one mind, flashing in the dark

C G F G
Blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts

C G F G
For crying out loud, she screamed unto me

C G F C
A free for all, fuck them all, you are your own sight



C F G F
* I want to be the minority

C F G F
I don't need your authority

C F G F
Down with the moral majority

C F G F
'Cause I want to be the minority




Am E F C

Am E F C

Am E F C

Am F G






C G F C

C G F G






C G F C
** One light, one mind, flashing in the dark

C G F G
Blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts

C G F C
For crying out loud, she screamed unto me

C G F C
A free for all, fuck them all, you are your own sight




C F G F
* I want to be the minority

C F G F
I don't need your authority

C F G F
Down with the moral majority




C F G F
'Cause I want to be the minority (x5)


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Minority,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Minority
,Minority xxx .

0 Response to "Minority"

Post a Comment