Lyric and chord : You Are My Hiding Place

Lyric and chord : You Are My Hiding Place - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Lyric and chord : You Are My Hiding Place

lihat juga


Lyric and chord : You Are My Hiding Place

You Are My Hiding Place
Michael Ledner
Key: Am

Am Dm7 G7
You are my hiding place
Csus C G/C F Dm
You always fill my heart with song of deliverance
E7sus E7 Am Dm
Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You
G C
I will trust in You
G/C F Dm
Let the weak say "I am strong
E7sus E
in the strength of my Lord!"
Am
I will trust in You


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Lyric and chord : You Are My Hiding Place,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Lyric and chord : You Are My Hiding Place
,Lyric and chord : You Are My Hiding Place xxx .

0 Response to "Lyric and chord : You Are My Hiding Place"

Post a Comment