Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Lyric : The Old Rugged Cross
Lyric : The Old Rugged Cross
The Old Rugged Cross
George Bennard
Verse1:
On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross,
The emblem of suffering and shame;
And I love that old cross where the dearest and best
For a world of lost sinners was slain.
Chorus:
So Ifll cherish the old rugged cross,
Till my trophies at last I lay down;
I will cling to the old rugged cross,
And exchange it some day for a crown.
Verse2:
O that old rugged cross, so despised by the world,
Has a wondrous attraction for me;
For the dear Lamb of God left His glory above
To bear it to dark Calvary.
Verse3:
In that old rugged cross, stained with blood so divine,
A wondrous beauty I see,
For ftwas on that old cross Jesus suffered and died,
To pardon and sanctify me.
Verse4:
To the old rugged cross I will ever be true;
Its shame and reproach gladly bear;
Then Hefll call me some day to my home far away,
Where His glory forever Ifll share.
Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Lyric : The Old Rugged Cross,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.
Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Lyric : The Old Rugged Cross
0 Response to "Lyric : The Old Rugged Cross"
Post a Comment