Lyric : Our God Is Able

Lyric : Our God Is Able - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Lyric : Our God Is Able

lihat juga


Lyric : Our God Is Able

Our God Is Able
Ron Kenoly
My God is able
I can testify
If you call on Him
You won't be denied
His ear is not deaf
And His arms is not short
He'll give you what you need
So why don't you get smart

Put your trust in Him
He can make a way
He'll walk right beside you
Each and every day
he'll put money in your pocket
And food on your table
I'm telling you what I know
God is able


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Lyric : Our God Is Able,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Lyric : Our God Is Able
,Lyric : Our God Is Able xxx .

0 Response to "Lyric : Our God Is Able"

Post a Comment