Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You [Chord/kord]

Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You [Chord/kord] - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You [Chord/kord]

lihat juga


Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You [Chord/kord]

Intro: G C G Bm Em C D

G
Guess this means you're sorry
C G
You're standing at my door
Bm Em
Guess this means you take back
C D
All you said before
G
Like how much you wanted
C G
Anyone but me
Bm Em
Said you'd never come back
C D
But here you are again


G Em C D
Cause we belong together now, yeah
G Em C D
Forever united here somehow, yeah
G Em
You got a piece of me
Am C
And honestly
G Em C D
My life would suck without you

G C G
Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Bm Em C D
Maybe I was wrong for tryin' to pick a fight
G
I know that I've got issues
C G
But you're pretty messed up too
Bm Em C D
Anyway, I found out I'm nothing without you


G Em C D
Cause we belong together now, yeah
G Em C D
Forever united here somehow, yeah
G Em
You got a piece of me
Am C
And honestly
G Em C D
My life would suck without you


G C G
Being with you is so dysfunctional
Bm Em C D
I really shouldn't miss you, but I can't let you go
G
Oh yeah


Break: C G Bm Em C D


G Em C D
Cause we belong together now, yeah
G Em C D
Forever united here somehow, yeah
G Em
You got a piece of me
Am C
And honestly
G Em C D
My life would suck without you


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You [Chord/kord],apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You [Chord/kord]
,Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You [Chord/kord] xxx .

0 Response to "Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You [Chord/kord]"

Post a Comment