Kord ( chord ) Cigarettes in hell - Oasis

Kord ( chord ) Cigarettes in hell - Oasis - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Kord ( chord ) Cigarettes in hell - Oasis

lihat juga


Kord ( chord ) Cigarettes in hell - Oasis

Cigarettes in hell - Oasis

Intro: e---5 do this a couple of times then e---3 then G
b---7 b---5

Verse:

D
Spend your days working and shopping
C G D
Depending on how much you luck is in
D
Spend your nights just table hoping
C G D
And try to keep that (something) in trim

Chorus:

C G D
I dont mind not being emortal
C G D
Cause it aint all that as far as I can tell
C G D
I dont mind not going to heaven
C G
As long as they've got cigarettes
C G D
As long as they've got cigarettes in hell

that little riff after that i think goes like


d---0-----------------
a------3--2------2--3- (repeat again)
e------------3-3------

Verse:
D
By the time we start getting used to
C G D
The dirt thats building on the windowcill
D
Now we know we've got ourselfs into
C G D
The cage that keeps the mouse (something)

Chorus:

C G D
I dont mind not being emortal
C G D
Cause it aint all that as far as I can tell
C G D
I dont mind not going to heaven
C G
As long as they've got cigarettes
C G D
As long as they've got cigarettes in hell

(then that riff again)

Solo (i aint worked it out yet but it sounds easy) but play C G and D
over it

Chorus:

C G D
I dont mind not being emortal
C G D
Cause it aint all that as far as I can tell
C G D
I dont mind not going to heaven
C G
As long as they've got cigarettes
C G D
As long as they've got cigarettes in hell

Outro:same as the intro



Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Kord ( chord ) Cigarettes in hell - Oasis,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Kord ( chord ) Cigarettes in hell - Oasis
,Kord ( chord ) Cigarettes in hell - Oasis xxx .

0 Response to "Kord ( chord ) Cigarettes in hell - Oasis"

Post a Comment