Lyric and chord : SANCTUARY (City Harvest Church)

Lyric and chord : SANCTUARY (City Harvest Church) - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Lyric and chord : SANCTUARY (City Harvest Church)

lihat juga


Lyric and chord : SANCTUARY (City Harvest Church)

SANCTUARY
CITY HARVEST CHURCH

When my world was in darkness
You spoke Your word
Night turned into day
Your beauty filled this place

When my world stood in silence
You filled my heart
With songs that never end
Forever I will praise

To think that the universe
Could not withhold Your glory
You choose to live in me
I'm so amazed

(and) I worship you lord
My life in You restored
Here is my heart
Make it Your sanctuary
For nobody else
But Jesus only (You)

You are faithful and true
Glorious lord
All my life
It is You I adore
You've touched my soul
Completed my world I surrender to You


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Lyric and chord : SANCTUARY (City Harvest Church),apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Lyric and chord : SANCTUARY (City Harvest Church)
,Lyric and chord : SANCTUARY (City Harvest Church) xxx .

0 Response to "Lyric and chord : SANCTUARY (City Harvest Church)"

Post a Comment