Lyrics : My Saviour (Planetshakers)

Lyrics : My Saviour (Planetshakers) - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Lyrics : My Saviour (Planetshakers)

lihat juga


Lyrics : My Saviour (Planetshakers)

My Saviour
By Planetshakers

You are the light of the world,
You are the only way to heaven
I lift up my eyes to see,
Your glory, Your beauty

You are the way and the truth,
Those who believe will live forever
I lift up my eyes to see,
Your glory, Your beauty

[Pre-chorus:]
Heaven and earth will pass away,
But Your word remains forever

[Chorus:]
I worship You,
Jesus how I long for You,
With every breath I live for You,
You are all I need

I give You praise,
With all my heart and all my days,
I long to worship You always,
You are all I need

[Bridge:]
Let all creation, bow in worship
The voices of angels in one accord
Shout the anthem of heaven, He is risen
Jesus, my saviour


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Lyrics : My Saviour (Planetshakers),apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Lyrics : My Saviour (Planetshakers)
,Lyrics : My Saviour (Planetshakers) xxx .

0 Response to "Lyrics : My Saviour (Planetshakers)"

Post a Comment