Lyric and Chord Guitar Boyzone - Words

Lyric and Chord Guitar Boyzone - Words - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Lyric and Chord Guitar Boyzone - Words

lihat juga


Lyric and Chord Guitar Boyzone - Words

Lirik, Kunci gitar, Chords Gitar, Kord Gitar Boyzone - Words :

Intro : G-D-G-D

G
Smile an everlasting smile
A
A smile can bring you near to me
D
Don't ever let me find you gone
C G
'Cause that would bring a tear to me
Bb
This world has lost its glory
F
Let's start a brand new story now, my love
Bb
You think that I don’t even mean
D
A single word I say
G D
It’s only words and words are all I have
G D
To take your heart away


G
Talk in everlasting words
A
And dedicate them all to me
D
And I will give you all my life
C G
I'm there if you should call on me
Bb
You think that I don't even mean
D
A single word I say
G D
It's only words and words are all I have

G
To take your heart away
G D
It's only words and words are all I have
G
To take your heart away


Intro : G-A-D-C-G
Da..da..dadada....

Bb
This world has lost its glory
F
Let's start a brand new story now, my love
Bb
You think that I don’t even mean
D
A single word I say
G D
It’s only words and words are all I have
G D
To take your heart away
G D
It’s only words and words are all I have
G D
To take your heart away
G D
It’s only words and words are all I have
G D
To take your heart away


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Lyric and Chord Guitar Boyzone - Words,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Lyric and Chord Guitar Boyzone - Words
,Lyric and Chord Guitar Boyzone - Words xxx .

0 Response to "Lyric and Chord Guitar Boyzone - Words"

Post a Comment