Lyric and Chord Guitar Hanson - These Walls

Lyric and Chord Guitar Hanson - These Walls - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Lyric and Chord Guitar Hanson - These Walls

lihat juga


Lyric and Chord Guitar Hanson - These Walls

Lyrik, Kunci gitar, Chords Guitar, Kord Gitar Hanson - These Walls :

(intro) A D A D

A
These walls are too hard to climb
D
And that ladder is too hard to find
A D
I don't want to be here anymore
A
These roads are too hard to walk
D
With the things you've been saying
I don't even want to talk
A D
I don't want to wind up on the floor

Bm D E A D
I don't want to be here, anymore
A D
Yea, whoa

A
A fair amount of disbelief
D
These walls are killing me
A D
I dont want to be here anymore
A
Say, speak your mind or speak your peace
D
I swear we're sinking deep
A D
I don't want to wind up on the floor

Bm D E A D
I don't want to be here, anymore
A D
Yea, whoa

D A
The sky is falling all over again
E
Just another misconclusion
E7 D
Another dissolution, oh my
A
The sky is falling all over again
E
Am i losing my composure
E7
Way too much exposure
A D
To compromise
A D
I cant take all these walls

A
You been yelling up to the red ?
D
But you haven't heard a word ive said
A D
I don't want to be here anymore
A
So give it all i've got... ?
D
You think everyone's beneath your feet
A D
Well i don't want to wind up on the floor

Bm D E A D
I don't want to be here, anymore

D A
The sky is falling all over again
E
Just another misconclusion
E7 D
Another dissolution, oh my
A
The sky is falling all over again
E
Am i losing my composure
E7
Way too much exposure
A D
To compromise
A D
I cant take all these walls
Say, they're too hard to climb
A D
These walls
A D
Well i can't take all these walls
Too hard to climb
A D
These walls
A D A
I can't take all these walls




Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Lyric and Chord Guitar Hanson - These Walls,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Lyric and Chord Guitar Hanson - These Walls
,Lyric and Chord Guitar Hanson - These Walls xxx .

0 Response to "Lyric and Chord Guitar Hanson - These Walls"

Post a Comment