Lyric and Chord Guitar Guns and Roses - This I Love

Lyric and Chord Guitar Guns and Roses - This I Love - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Lyric and Chord Guitar Guns and Roses - This I Love

lihat juga


Lyric and Chord Guitar Guns and Roses - This I Love

Lyric, Chords Guitar, Kord Gitar Guns and Roses - This I Love :

Am
And now I don’t know why
F
She wouldn’t say goodbye
Dm
But then it seems that I
E
Had seen it in her eyes

And it might not be wise

I’d still have to try

With all the love I have inside

I can’t deny

I just can’t let it die

Cause her heart’s just like mine

... And

she holds her pain inside

So if you ask me why

She wouldn’t say goodbye

... I know somewhere

inside

There is a special light

Still shining bright

And even on the darkest night

She can’t deny

... So if she’s somewhere near me

... I hope to God she hears me

... There’s no one else could ever

make me feel I’m so alive

... I hoped she’d never leave me

... Please God you must believe me

... I’ve searched the universe

and found myself within’ her eyes


Am , F , Dm , E (2x)


No matter how I try

They say it’s all a lie

So what’s the use of my

Confessions to a crime

Of passions that won’t die

In my heaaaaa... aaa

aaaaaa... aaa

aaaaaa... art

... So if she’s somewhere near me

... I hope to God she hears me

... There’s no one else could ever

make me feel I’m so alive

... I hoped she’d never leave me

... Please God you must believe me

... I’ve searched the universe

and found myself within’ her eyes


Am , F , Dm , E (8x)


... So if she’s somewhere near me

... I hope to God she hears me

... There’s no one else could ever

make me feel I’m so alive

... I hoped she’d never leave me

... Please God you must believe me

... I’ve searched the universe

and found myself within’ her eyes


Am , F , Dm , E


And now I don’t know why
She wouldn’t say goodbye
But then it seems that I
Had seen it in her eyes

And now it seems that I
Gave up my ghost of pride
... I’ll never say goodbaa...
aaaaaa... aaa
aaaaaa... aaa
aaaaaa... aaa
aaaaaa... ye


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Lyric and Chord Guitar Guns and Roses - This I Love,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Lyric and Chord Guitar Guns and Roses - This I Love
,Lyric and Chord Guitar Guns and Roses - This I Love xxx .

0 Response to "Lyric and Chord Guitar Guns and Roses - This I Love"

Post a Comment