Lyric and chord: Better Is One Day – Chris Tomlin

Lyric and chord: Better Is One Day – Chris Tomlin - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Lyric and chord: Better Is One Day – Chris Tomlin

lihat juga


Lyric and chord: Better Is One Day – Chris Tomlin

How lovely is Your dwelling place
Oh Lord Almighty
For my soul longs and even faints for You
For here my heart is satisfied
Within Your presence
I sing beneath the shadow of Your wings

Better is one day in Your courts
Better is one day in Your house
Better is one day in Your courts
Than thousands elsewhere

One thing I ask and I would seek
To see Your beauty
To find You in the place Your glory dwells

My heart and flesh cry out
For You the living God
Your spirit’s water to my soul
I’ve tasted and I’ve seen
Come once again to me
I will draw near to You
I will draw near to You
To You


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Lyric and chord: Better Is One Day – Chris Tomlin,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Lyric and chord: Better Is One Day – Chris Tomlin
,Lyric and chord: Better Is One Day – Chris Tomlin xxx .

0 Response to "Lyric and chord: Better Is One Day – Chris Tomlin"

Post a Comment