Backstreet Boys - Best That I Can Do lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.
Backstreet Boys - Best That I Can Do lyricssome say that love isn't fairbut they don't know you and meand when they tell me that love doesn't last alonethat's when i look at youand it's alright just let me lead youit's ok if you close your eyesi'll be standing by your sidei'm gonna love you the best that i canyou're my heart and you're my best friendand i promise til the end (yeah)i'm gonna love
Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Backstreet Boys - Best That I Can Do lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.
Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait:
Backstreet Boys - Best That I Can Do lyrics
0 Response to "Backstreet Boys - Best That I Can Do lyrics"
Post a Comment