Boys Like Girls - Two Is Better Than One Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.
Boys Like Girls - Two Is Better Than One lyricsI remember what you wore on the first dayYou came into my lifeAnd I thought heyYou know this could be somethingCause everything you doAnd words you sayYou know that it all takes my breath awayAnd I am left with nothingSo maybe its trueThat I cant live without youMaybe two is better than oneThere's so much timeTo figure out the rest of my lifeAnd
Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Boys Like Girls - Two Is Better Than One Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.
Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait:
Boys Like Girls - Two Is Better Than One Lyrics
0 Response to "Boys Like Girls - Two Is Better Than One Lyrics"
Post a Comment