Cassie - Is It You lyrics

Cassie - Is It You lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Cassie - Is It You lyrics

lihat juga


Cassie - Is It You lyrics

Cassie - Is It You lyricsI'm looking for a lover not a friendSomebody who can be there when I need someone to talk toI'm looking for someone who won't pretendSomebody not afraid to sayThe way they feel about youAnd I'm looking for someone who understandsHow I feelSomeone who can keep it realAnd who knows the wayThe way I like to have it my wayAnd I'm looking for someone who takes me thereWants to


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Cassie - Is It You lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Cassie - Is It You lyrics
,Cassie - Is It You lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Cassie - Is It You lyrics"

Post a Comment