Fall Out Boy - I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (me & You) lyrics

Fall Out Boy - I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (me & You) lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Fall Out Boy - I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (me & You) lyrics

lihat juga


Fall Out Boy - I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (me & You) lyrics

Fall Out Boy - I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (me & You) lyricsLast year's wishesAre this year's apologiesEvery last time I come homeI take my last chanceTo burn a bridge or twoI only keep myself this sick in the headCause I know how the words get you {off}We're the new face of failurePrettier and younger but not any better offBullet proof lonelinessAt best, at


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Fall Out Boy - I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (me & You) lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Fall Out Boy - I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (me & You) lyrics
,Fall Out Boy - I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (me & You) lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Fall Out Boy - I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (me & You) lyrics"

Post a Comment