High School Musical 2 - Gotta Go My Own Way Lyrics
High School Musical 2 - Gotta Go My Own Way Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.
High School Musical 2 - Gotta Go My Own Way Lyrics
High School Musical 2 - Gotta Go My Own WayGabriella:I gotta say what’s on my mindSomething about us doesn’t seem right these daysLife keeps getting in the wayWhenever we try, somehow the plan is always rearrangedIt’s hard to say, but I’ve gotta do what’s the best for meYou’ll be okay…Chorus:I’ve got to move on and be who I amI just don’t belong here; I hope you understandWe might find our place
Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul High School Musical 2 - Gotta Go My Own Way Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.
Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait:
High School Musical 2 - Gotta Go My Own Way Lyrics
0 Response to "High School Musical 2 - Gotta Go My Own Way Lyrics"
Post a Comment