Hoobastank - So Close So Far lyrics

Hoobastank - So Close So Far lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Hoobastank - So Close So Far lyrics

lihat juga


Hoobastank - So Close So Far lyrics

Hoobastank - So Close So Far lyricsI wake up all alone, somewhere unfamiliar.Been gone so many days, I’m losing count.When I think of home, I see your face.I know I have to wait…(Chorus)So close, yet so farIt’s tearing me apartWhat I would do to be there with youSo close yet so farIt’s tearing me apartWhat I would do to be back with youI miss hearing your laughterAnd all the little


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Hoobastank - So Close So Far lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Hoobastank - So Close So Far lyrics
,Hoobastank - So Close So Far lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Hoobastank - So Close So Far lyrics"

Post a Comment