Kid Cudi And Snoop Dogg - I Do My Thing Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.
Kid Cudi And Snoop Dogg - I Do My Thing LyricsYeah (thats right, lets go)Yeah (lets go, lets go)Yeah, yeahYeahYeah (Im extra good)Yeah, yeahI smoke I drink I do my thingI'm livin' in my own worldand if they hate I let themWho gives a ****?Anyone who know about what I doI'm livin' in my own worldI chill back and Ispit thee some love, yeahHave you ever led an alliance?A bunch of stoner kids livin'
Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Kid Cudi And Snoop Dogg - I Do My Thing Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.
Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait:
Kid Cudi And Snoop Dogg - I Do My Thing Lyrics
0 Response to "Kid Cudi And Snoop Dogg - I Do My Thing Lyrics"
Post a Comment