Lady Gaga - Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.
Lady Gaga - Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) lyricsCherry, cherry, boom, boomGagaBoy, we've had a real good timeAnd I wish you the best on your way, eh, ehI didn't mean to hurt youI never thought we'd fall out of place, eh, ehI have something that I love long, longBut my friends keepa' tellin' me that something's wrongThen I met someoneAnd eh, there's nothing else I can sayEh, eh, there's nothing
Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Lady Gaga - Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.
Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait:
Lady Gaga - Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) lyrics
0 Response to "Lady Gaga - Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) lyrics"
Post a Comment