Owl City - Vanilla Twilight lyrics

Owl City - Vanilla Twilight lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Owl City - Vanilla Twilight lyrics

lihat juga


Owl City - Vanilla Twilight lyrics

Owl City - Vanilla Twilight lyricsThe stars lean down to kiss youAnd I lie awake and miss youPour me a heavy dose of atmosphere'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundlyBut I'll miss your arms around meI'd send a postcard to you, dear'Cause I wish you were hereI'll watch the night turn light-blueBut it's not the same without youBecause it takes two to whisper quietlyliriktube.blogspot.comThe silence


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Owl City - Vanilla Twilight lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Owl City - Vanilla Twilight lyrics
,Owl City - Vanilla Twilight lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Owl City - Vanilla Twilight lyrics"

Post a Comment