Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part lyrics

Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part lyrics

lihat juga


Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part lyrics

Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part lyricsWe're driving slow through the snow on 5th AvenueAnd right now radio's all that we can hearNow we ain't talked since we left, it's so overdueIt's cold outside but between us it's worse in hereThe world slows downBut my heart beats fast right nowI know this is the partWhere the end startsI can't take it any longerThought that we were strongerAll we do is


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part lyrics
,Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part lyrics"

Post a Comment