Keri Hilson - Knock You Down lyrics

Keri Hilson - Knock You Down lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Keri Hilson - Knock You Down lyrics

lihat juga


Keri Hilson - Knock You Down lyrics

Keri Hilson - Knock You Down lyricsHeh, not againOhh, this ain't supposed to happen to meKeep rockin', and keep knockin'Whether you Louis Vuitton it up or Reebokin'You see the hate, that they're servin' on a platterSo what we gon' have, dessert or disaster?I never thought I'd be in love like thisWhen I look at you my mind goes on a tripThen you came in, and knocked me on my faceFeels like in I'm


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Keri Hilson - Knock You Down lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Keri Hilson - Knock You Down lyrics
,Keri Hilson - Knock You Down lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Keri Hilson - Knock You Down lyrics"

Post a Comment