Lirik Stay - Estrella

Lirik Stay - Estrella - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Lirik Stay - Estrella

lihat juga


Lirik Stay - Estrella

Estrella - Stay lyricsSounds straight from the twilightHas me up all night I can’tFall asleep coz I keep thinking of youAnd I saw a shadow, outside my windowAnd it’s you!c/oAll my sorrows flew away,Hush keep quiet hear me sayI don’t ever want you to goPlease stayliriktube.blogspot.comWith the moonlight dancing freeAnd there’s no one but you and meThere’s no reason to go astrayPlease


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Lirik Stay - Estrella,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Lirik Stay - Estrella
,Lirik Stay - Estrella xxx .

0 Response to "Lirik Stay - Estrella"

Post a Comment