Chords (Chord) Nothing Else Matters - Metallica Chords

Chords (Chord) Nothing Else Matters - Metallica Chords - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Chords (Chord) Nothing Else Matters - Metallica Chords

lihat juga


Chords (Chord) Nothing Else Matters - Metallica Chords

Nothing Else Matters - Metallica Chords

Am x02210
C x32010
Cadd9 x32033
D xx0232
Em7 022003
G 320033


Em7 D Cadd9
So close no matter how far
Em7 D Cadd9
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Em7 D Cadd9
Forever trusting who we are
G Am Em7
And nothing else matters

Em7 D Cadd9
Never opened myself this way
Em7 D Cadd9
Life is ours, we live it our way
Em7 D Cadd9
All these words I don't just say
G Am Em7
And nothing else matters

Em7 D Cadd9
Trust and seek and I find in you
Em7 D Cadd9
Every day for us something new
Em7 D Cadd9
Open mind for a different view
G Am Em7
And nothing else matters

C Am
D C Am
Never cared for what they do
D C Am
Never cared for what they know
D Em7
But I know

D Cadd9
So close no matter how far
Em7 D Cadd9
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Em7 D Cadd9
Forever trusting who we are
G Am Em7
And nothing else matters

C Am
D C Am
Never cared for what they do
D C Am
Never cared for what they know
D Em7
But I know

D Cadd9
Never opened myself this way
Em7 D Cadd9
Life is ours, we live it our way
Em7 D Cadd9
All these words I don't just say
G Am Em7
And nothing else matters

Em7 D Cadd9
Trust I seek and I find in you
Em7 D Cadd9
Every day for us something new
Em7 D Cadd9
Open mind for a different view
G Am Em7
And nothing else matters

C Am
D C Am
Never cared for what they say
D C Am
Never cared for games they play
D C Am
Never cared for what they do
D C Am
Never cared for what they know
D Em7
And I know

Em7 D Cadd9
So close no matter how far
Em7 D Cadd9
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Em7 D Cadd9
Forever trusting who we are
G Am Em7
No nothing else matters


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Chords (Chord) Nothing Else Matters - Metallica Chords,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Chords (Chord) Nothing Else Matters - Metallica Chords
,Chords (Chord) Nothing Else Matters - Metallica Chords xxx .

0 Response to "Chords (Chord) Nothing Else Matters - Metallica Chords"

Post a Comment