Jesus, Hold Me by Casting Crowns

Jesus, Hold Me by Casting Crowns - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Jesus, Hold Me by Casting Crowns

lihat juga


Jesus, Hold Me by Casting Crowns

Jesus, Hold Me
CASTING CROWNS

Living on my own, thinking for myself
Castles in the sand, temporary wealth
Now the walls are falling down
Now the storms are closing in
And here I am again

Jesus, hold me now
I need to feel You in this place
To know You’re by my side
And hear Your voice tonight
Jesus, hold me now
I long for Your embrace
I’m beat and broken down
I can’t find my way out
Jesus, hold me now

Curse this morning sun, drags me into one more day
Of reaping what I’ve sown, living with my shame
Welcome to my world, and the life that I have made
One day you’re a prince, and the next day you’re a slave

Lord, I just looked up today
And realized how far away I am from where You are
I don’t know what else to pray
Broken at Your feet I lay
The life I’ve torn apart

Jesus, hold me now
Jesus, hold me now
Jesus, hold me now
Jesus, hold me now


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Jesus, Hold Me by Casting Crowns,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Jesus, Hold Me by Casting Crowns
,Jesus, Hold Me by Casting Crowns xxx .

0 Response to "Jesus, Hold Me by Casting Crowns"

Post a Comment