Kord (Chords) I Will Come To You - Koes Plus Chords

Kord (Chords) I Will Come To You - Koes Plus Chords - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Kord (Chords) I Will Come To You - Koes Plus Chords

lihat juga


Kord (Chords) I Will Come To You - Koes Plus Chords

 I Will Come To You - Koes Plus Chords

C Am

Even morning is bright

Am F C

Oh I am not satisfied, without you my love
C Am F

When I am takin' a walk, I don't wanna talk
F C

'cause my heart is locked

C Am F
How much I love you so, but you'll never know

F C

And I hate you to go

C Am
I look into your eyes

Am F C
I really believe, love will never die



(Reff: 2x)
C7 F

You hear me...you hear me
Fm C

Oh my love shall it be

C F G
You say " I will come to you"
A# G

To you --- 3x
C Am F

And I'll tell whole the world, that I'm in love with you
F C

You may believe too
C Am F

Then we go hand in hand, all over the world
F C

Till it comes to an end


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Kord (Chords) I Will Come To You - Koes Plus Chords,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Kord (Chords) I Will Come To You - Koes Plus Chords
,Kord (Chords) I Will Come To You - Koes Plus Chords xxx .

0 Response to "Kord (Chords) I Will Come To You - Koes Plus Chords"

Post a Comment