Cake - I Will Survive lyrics

Cake - I Will Survive lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Cake - I Will Survive lyrics

lihat juga


Cake - I Will Survive lyrics


Cake - I Will Survive

At first I was afraid.
I was petrified.
I kept thinking I could never live
Without you by my side.
But then I spent so many nights
Just thinking how you'd done me wrong.
I grew strong.
I learned how to get along.
And so you're back from outer space.
I just walked in to find you here
Without that look upon your face.
I should have changed my fucking lock.
I would have made


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Cake - I Will Survive lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Cake - I Will Survive lyrics
,Cake - I Will Survive lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Cake - I Will Survive lyrics"

Post a Comment