Celine Dion - The Power Of Love lyrics

Celine Dion - The Power Of Love lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Celine Dion - The Power Of Love lyrics

lihat juga


Celine Dion - The Power Of Love lyrics


Celine Dion - The Power Of Love

The whispers in the morning
Of lovers sleeping tight
Are rolling like thunder now
As I look in your eyes
I hold on to your body
And feel each move you make
Your voice is warm and tender
A love that I could not forsake

'Cause I am your lady
And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
I'll do all that I can

Lost is how I'm feeling, lying in your arms
When the


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Celine Dion - The Power Of Love lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Celine Dion - The Power Of Love lyrics
,Celine Dion - The Power Of Love lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Celine Dion - The Power Of Love lyrics"

Post a Comment