J Cole - It Won't Be Long lyrics

J Cole - It Won't Be Long lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : J Cole - It Won't Be Long lyrics

lihat juga


J Cole - It Won't Be Long lyrics


J Cole - It Won't Be Long

[Chorus]
uh, yeah
I said it won't be long (no)
'fore we out here baby
gotta get you up out here baby
Said it won't be long
'fore we out here baby
we up out here baby

[J. Cole Verse 1]
I say a prayer and look up in the sky
thank God even though a n-gga headed to this tired day job
will my eyes stay wide
still I know I'm gonna blow
this is music for my n-ggas cause I


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul J Cole - It Won't Be Long lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: J Cole - It Won't Be Long lyrics
,J Cole - It Won't Be Long lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "J Cole - It Won't Be Long lyrics"

Post a Comment