Jason Ray - Just A Dream Lyrics

Jason Ray - Just A Dream Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Jason Ray - Just A Dream Lyrics

lihat juga


Jason Ray - Just A Dream Lyrics


Just A Dream by Jason Ray

I was thinkin bout her, thinkin bout me
Thinkin bout us, whats it gonna be
Open up my eyes yeah, it was only just a dream
So i travel back, down this road
Hope she come back, no one knows
I realise, that it was only just a dream

I was at the top and it was lookin' at the basement
Number one spot she found her right placement
I swear now i cant take it, knowing


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Jason Ray - Just A Dream Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Jason Ray - Just A Dream Lyrics
,Jason Ray - Just A Dream Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Jason Ray - Just A Dream Lyrics"

Post a Comment