Selena Gomez & The Scene - Intuition Lyrics

Selena Gomez & The Scene - Intuition Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Selena Gomez & The Scene - Intuition Lyrics

lihat juga


Selena Gomez & The Scene - Intuition Lyrics


Selena Gomez & The Scene - Intuition

I feel like I'm walking in the sky

Woah, woah
Yesterday, tears were in my eyes
Woah, woah

It's a bad day, Yeah i've been there before
But I keep my head up so I don't have those anymore
I made a trust to be the best that I could ever be
Gotta stay positive, ignore the negativity

I'm going to follow my intuition,
Tell myself to listen
Everything's gunna be


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Selena Gomez & The Scene - Intuition Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Selena Gomez & The Scene - Intuition Lyrics
,Selena Gomez & The Scene - Intuition Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Selena Gomez & The Scene - Intuition Lyrics"

Post a Comment