The Corrs - Summer Sunshine lyrics

The Corrs - Summer Sunshine lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : The Corrs - Summer Sunshine lyrics

lihat juga


The Corrs - Summer Sunshine lyrics


The Corrs - Summer Sunshine

I feel it's changing, I stay the same
I'm... a solo cello outside a chor-us
I've got a secret,
It's time for me to tell that you've been keeping me warm

Just sweet beginnings and bitter en-dings
In coffee city, we borrowed hea-ven
Don't give it back, I've never felt so wanted
Are you taking me home?

You tell me you have to go...

[chorus]
In the heat of summer


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul The Corrs - Summer Sunshine lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: The Corrs - Summer Sunshine lyrics
,The Corrs - Summer Sunshine lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "The Corrs - Summer Sunshine lyrics"

Post a Comment