With Oceans Below - Misconceptions Lyrics

With Oceans Below - Misconceptions Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : With Oceans Below - Misconceptions Lyrics

lihat juga


With Oceans Below - Misconceptions Lyrics


Misconceptions by With Oceans Below

I wont let them judge me
This world is big enough for the two of us
Better yourself before you speak down on me

As you drown in water oh so shallow I stand to my feet
Your judgments and misconceptions wont stop me from what I seek

So am I a lost soul with no sense of direction
Will my compass guide me towards better days
I wont let you get the best of me



Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul With Oceans Below - Misconceptions Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: With Oceans Below - Misconceptions Lyrics
,With Oceans Below - Misconceptions Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "With Oceans Below - Misconceptions Lyrics"

Post a Comment