Yoav - Beautiful Lie lyrics

Yoav - Beautiful Lie lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Yoav - Beautiful Lie lyrics

lihat juga


Yoav - Beautiful Lie lyrics


Yoav - Beautiful Lie

Yesterday, today, tomorrow
Fade away like frozen photographs.
Remember, forget
The stakes, the ways you take
The ways you make the moments pass
For every regret
I tell a beautiful lie
And I would die if you find out
I tell a beautiful lie every time that I
did not open up my mouth
All the same, it's a game
it's a play, it's a war
it's a shame that we're always fighting for


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Yoav - Beautiful Lie lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Yoav - Beautiful Lie lyrics
,Yoav - Beautiful Lie lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Yoav - Beautiful Lie lyrics"

Post a Comment