Duffy - Warwick Avenue lyrics

Duffy - Warwick Avenue lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Duffy - Warwick Avenue lyrics

lihat juga


Duffy - Warwick Avenue lyrics

Duffy - Warwick AvenueWhen I get to Warwick AvenueMeet me by the entrance of the tubeWe can talk things over a little timeBut promise me you wont step out of lineWhen I get to Warwick AvenuePlease drop the past and be trueDon’t think we’re okayJust because I’m hereYou hurt me bad but I won’t shed a tearI’m leaving you for the last time babyYou think you’re loving,But you don’t love meI’ve been


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Duffy - Warwick Avenue lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Duffy - Warwick Avenue lyrics
,Duffy - Warwick Avenue lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Duffy - Warwick Avenue lyrics"

Post a Comment