JYJ - I Can Soar Lyrics

JYJ - I Can Soar Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : JYJ - I Can Soar Lyrics

lihat juga


JYJ - I Can Soar Lyrics

I Can Soar by JYJWhen you said IOwe you it was sadBut I see how emptyyou are at your coreSo there’s no hard feelingsI know that I’m meant for so.. much moreI gave and did above What I had toSo forward no more to proveI’m free to flyAnd that is exactlywhat I’m gonna doCause II’m right here standingThat’s how I know I can withstandAnything that may comeA wind or a fallI can soarI know I can’t go


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul JYJ - I Can Soar Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: JYJ - I Can Soar Lyrics
,JYJ - I Can Soar Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "JYJ - I Can Soar Lyrics"

Post a Comment