Kid Rock - Born Free Lyrics

Kid Rock - Born Free Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Kid Rock - Born Free Lyrics

lihat juga


Kid Rock - Born Free Lyrics

Kid Rock - Born FreeFast, on a rough road ridingHigh, through the mountains climbingTwisting, turning further from my home.Young, like a new moon risingFierce, through the rain and lightningWandering out into this great unknown.And I don’t want no one to cry,But tell ‘em if I don’t survive:[Chorus]I was born free!I was born freeI was born free, born free.Free, like a river ragingStrong, if the


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Kid Rock - Born Free Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Kid Rock - Born Free Lyrics
,Kid Rock - Born Free Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Kid Rock - Born Free Lyrics"

Post a Comment