Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beamin Remix Lyrics

Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beamin Remix Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beamin Remix Lyrics

lihat juga


Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beamin Remix Lyrics

Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beamin RemixI’m beamin’[Asher Roth]My aura takes the form of the aurora borealisOr a floral pattern, more or less a forest to your saladThe neural path I’ve traveled has immediate reactionCan’t you see that I am beaming? I’ll be leaving in a secondSipping magic from a chalice, detached from the distractionsAt last, I can relax, looking past all of the actionA fraction or a


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beamin Remix Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beamin Remix Lyrics
,Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beamin Remix Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beamin Remix Lyrics"

Post a Comment