Pixie Lott - Can't Make This Over Lyrics

Pixie Lott - Can't Make This Over Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Pixie Lott - Can't Make This Over Lyrics

lihat juga


Pixie Lott - Can't Make This Over Lyrics

Can't Make This Over by Pixie Lott I only miss you when you callSo please don't pick up the phone againIn the confusion of it allGive me timeWhile my mind's unravellingI just can't escape this feelingBut it's taking over meAll over meI know now I can't try to hide itIt's clear to me that I can't fight itYou wanna take it back to where it was


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Pixie Lott - Can't Make This Over Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Pixie Lott - Can't Make This Over Lyrics
,Pixie Lott - Can't Make This Over Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Pixie Lott - Can't Make This Over Lyrics"

Post a Comment