Avant - Your Body Is The Business Lyrics

Avant - Your Body Is The Business Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Avant - Your Body Is The Business Lyrics

lihat juga


Avant - Your Body Is The Business Lyrics

Avant - Your Body Is The BusinessI met her outside of Tiffany'sShe caught me staring and she smiled at meShe was in a hurry, said she had to leaveBut I couldn't let this moment pass meSo I got her number and I called her upFrom the conversation she was so caught upIf you knew this girl then you know what's upSo I spoke my mind and said to her thatBody is the business and I want itDon't want you


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Avant - Your Body Is The Business Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Avant - Your Body Is The Business Lyrics
,Avant - Your Body Is The Business Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Avant - Your Body Is The Business Lyrics"

Post a Comment