Cher - You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me Lyrics

Cher - You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Cher - You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me Lyrics

lihat juga


Cher - You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me Lyrics

Cher - You Haven't Seen The Last Of MeFeeling brokenBarely holding onBut there's just something so strongSomewhere inside meAnd I am down but I'll get up againDon't count me out just yetI've been brought down to my kneesAnd I've been pushed way past the point of breakingBut I can take itI'll be backBack on my feetThis is far from overYou haven't seen the last of meYou haven't seen the last of


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Cher - You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Cher - You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me Lyrics
,Cher - You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Cher - You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me Lyrics"

Post a Comment