David Archuleta - Nothing Else Better To Do Lyrics

David Archuleta - Nothing Else Better To Do Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : David Archuleta - Nothing Else Better To Do Lyrics

lihat juga


David Archuleta - Nothing Else Better To Do Lyrics

David Archuleta - Nothing Else Better To DoEy ey eyEy ey ey)Ey ey eyEy ey ey...Sometimes when you talk,I don't hear a thing,Don't take it wrong.I look at your face,And bells start to ring,Then my mind's gone.If I was a fire,You would make me burn,Heyyyy, eyyyy, heyIt doesn't take much for youTo break down my gravity.You got my heart stuck,Stuck on a cloud,And I can't speak.But if I was a book,


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul David Archuleta - Nothing Else Better To Do Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: David Archuleta - Nothing Else Better To Do Lyrics
,David Archuleta - Nothing Else Better To Do Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "David Archuleta - Nothing Else Better To Do Lyrics"

Post a Comment