Jennifer Hudson - You Put A Move On My Heart Lyrics
Jennifer Hudson - You Put A Move On My Heart Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.
Jennifer Hudson - You Put A Move On My Heart Lyrics
Jennifer Hudson - You Put A Move On My HeartYou put a move on my heartTime after timeWhen I’m feeling lowSomething inside of meLet’s me knowSo I lose all my desiresWhen the world seems a lonely placeI got a dream that won’t leave a traceOut of the blueI have this thing of youBaby I knowI got a real thing here by my sideSomeone who needs meHolding me tightA special feeling won’t ever goCause I
Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Jennifer Hudson - You Put A Move On My Heart Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.
Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait:
Jennifer Hudson - You Put A Move On My Heart Lyrics
0 Response to "Jennifer Hudson - You Put A Move On My Heart Lyrics"
Post a Comment