Kid Cudi - Up Up And Away Lyrics

Kid Cudi - Up Up And Away Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Kid Cudi - Up Up And Away Lyrics

lihat juga


Kid Cudi - Up Up And Away Lyrics

Kid Cudi - Up Up And AwayNow when the sun come upi'll be there to say what upin the morning brush my teethfind that clip I've been lookinfor since last nighti feel so caught up in the budi float somehow in my bedroom turn around see myself in the mirrorI guess I'm cool andthose happy thoughts, in my head, I'm feeling like I'm peter pan minus the tights and the fairies happy to see how far I've


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Kid Cudi - Up Up And Away Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Kid Cudi - Up Up And Away Lyrics
,Kid Cudi - Up Up And Away Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Kid Cudi - Up Up And Away Lyrics"

Post a Comment