Lil Scrapy - Look At Me Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.
Lil Scrappy - Look At MeChorusI got my own shoeI pay my own dueI got my own girlI got my horeI got my own shitJust like my own weedSo just get upon ..I’m not talking shitLook at me (repeats)This little ..Can you chase it?Kept my own money homeWhy would I waste it?Money got ..Of course I’m gonna chase itGot my own ..So you know I got to face itGirl you see meYou know I got my ownSo they hollerGirl
Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Lil Scrapy - Look At Me Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.
Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait:
Lil Scrapy - Look At Me Lyrics
0 Response to "Lil Scrapy - Look At Me Lyrics"
Post a Comment