My Chemical Romance - Summertime Lyrics

My Chemical Romance - Summertime Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : My Chemical Romance - Summertime Lyrics

lihat juga


My Chemical Romance - Summertime Lyrics

My Chemical Romance - SummertimeWhen the lights go outWill you take me with youAnd carry all this broken boneThrough stitches and crowsHighways I called homeSomething I can't know til now.Until you pick me off the groundWith brick in hand, your lip gloss smileYou're scraped up kneesAnd if you stay I will either wait all nightOr until my heart explodes outUntil we find our way in the dark and out


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul My Chemical Romance - Summertime Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: My Chemical Romance - Summertime Lyrics
,My Chemical Romance - Summertime Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "My Chemical Romance - Summertime Lyrics"

Post a Comment